Contractors interested in becoming GE Certified through Prairie Silicone Products must become a Certified Licensed Applicator. In order for a roofing contractor to become a Certified Licensed Applicator (CLA), the company must exhibit:
- A minimum of 5 years of roofing experience.
- A strong understanding of roofing applications.
- Adequate financial stability.
- Strong customer referrals.
- Strong commitment to the roofing industry.
Interested applicants can fill out the following form for more information on becoming GE Certified.